Sunday, January 30, 2011

here 's looking at you kid.



I have always admired the light behind a child's eyes. the pure joy of small things and the careless falling all over. the attitude of ' i don't like you" and the balls to throw a tantrum if things ain't going their way.

today i will be careless.

i will be free.

i will not beg you to love or even like me.

i will walk around bare foot.

i will love being here. and just being.me.

i will give you the benefit of the doubt.

i will love you , even if you care to ignore me.

i will eat cake and make up my face with jelly tots and cream.

i will cry when i am sad, real tears. real loud.

sometimes the beauty is in the end - when everything comes together. and there is romance all around you if you choose to see it and not be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment