Monday, July 19, 2010

maniere sit in die boom

one thing i have learned about these Turks are that they are exceptionally rude. and for some reason very sour.housekeeping especially. i was sitting on my bed having a fag when a Turkish woman with a white and yellow uniform slammed open my door and started shouting at me in Turkish. well if this is the game we are playing i might as well shout back in Afrikaans.

whenever they start speaking to me in Turkish i rant off in Afrikaans. dis mos nou so mense. and so the housekeeping entertainer war started. with us walking all over their sheets and them not cleaning properly. so guess what mom i know now how to clean a house (or room ) and fold my clothes nicely...booya.
oh yes and you remember that nice white towel . yes.that is sticky cola all over it.

natisha -1 housekeeping-0

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natisha,
    I met you some weeks ago in this fancy club in Turkey. By chance I found your blog and it´s nice to follow your adventures as charly.cha.

    You should never argue with Turkish housekeeping!!! Just have a fag with one of these mountain-bike guy´s, Bobo.
    It´s more fun and less stress.
    Regards Charly

    ReplyDelete