Thursday, February 4, 2010

a wall? "what wall?" ..i swear there was a wall last night..

you can not imagine the full extent of what is happening at NR.3 Mountain rose.
the banging from 8 in the morning,waking up with strange voices in your room contemplating where the wall must be moved too,a wall? honestly. Everything in boxes,not being able to get your own clothes out of the cupboard and having to phone people to ask if you may use their bathroom because you have been busting for the last five hours.Luckily having a reputation for being "strange","crazy" or "unstable" helps.. they say the most traumatic things in life are : death,divorce and moving house. i think somewhere they missed out "taring down a house and renovating."




with all of us( my whole family. me ,my sister,my mother,Ludwig,keira and my dad) sleeping in the same room it can get quite interesting. i heard my dad talking in his sleep for the first time ever last night and now the life long mystery of where i got it from has been closed.. and were only half way boet. does anyone know any good tranquilizers?and don't be surprised if you receive a phone call from me asking if i may use you shower..

No comments:

Post a Comment