Sunday, February 21, 2010

shut up woman get on my horse.

one of my dear friends played this song to me the morning after a very interesting, late night.
i had a laugh and it's now my new "go by". you know. your go by? upon watching this clip i fell of my chair. the horse being portrayed as a hillbilly. the children's play lemonade and then of course the dancing "lappop".
pppffffft please. next time you see me. be sure im going to yell at you too get on my horse..whoooooo that's dirty.
mission accomplished. Top gun would be so proud.

http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/look-my-horse-my-horse-amazing-14111/


look at my horse
my horse is amazing
give it a lick
mmm - it tastes just like raisins

have a stroke of its mane
it turns into a plane
and then it turns back again
when you tug on its winkie

eww that's dirty
do you think so?
Well I better not show you where
the lemonade is made

sweet lemonade
mmm - sweet lemonade
sweet lemonade
yeah sweet lemonade

get on my horse
I'll take you around the universe
and all the other places too

I think you'll find that the universe
pretty much covers everything

Shut up woman get on my horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment