Monday, June 28, 2010

always and ever the same.

I have come to notice that the more you miss your family the more you start taking on some of their personality traits. nannies coupela. i is not lie.
i first began to notice this when i fiercely started cleaning my room every second minute ( my mother is completely anal about being organized.) NR.1.

NR 2 came when i starting fearing balloons. yes plain kiddo balloons because when they burst next to me . near me even 250 km away from me i wet myself instantly.
( my dad hates balloons and fear them more than spiders)

NR.3 i am starting to not give a shit about what people say or think of me and when they do me wrong i open my mouth and voice my opinion until it is decides that i am after all right in which ever matter. always. ( and this one is definitely my very stubborn sister)

and then theres still the me who picks up lost abandoned kittens. birds . dogs . well almost anything i can love really.
mahali meet everyone. everyone meet mahali full name "kalahari".

she just jumped out of a bush one day and started biting my feet. it was love at first sight. during the day she stays with security and i go and feed her there ( who knew that the Turks actually have hearts.)and at night when i finish working i fetch the little bundle and she sleeps next to my ears and purrs like a tractor. of course i did give her a good wash first and cleaned out them ears.

and every morning at 6 i get up( when she starts biting my chin ) and go and leave her to play outside in the trees. where security watches over her. she really brings me joy with her personality and cheekiness.

i have made amazing friends. companions and i can even understand a little portugeuse now. when i need cigarettes there is always a bobo near. when i need someone to party with and laugh with there is always a jessie near. someone to throw me around in the pool- lukie.

i have come to love you all.

NEVER A DULL MOMENT IN TURKEY,SEVEN SEAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment