Thursday, April 8, 2010

never fear when brufen is near.

so yes. all was going well. too well indeed..

i was bollywooding a little too much and shaking my hips in a trance when i felt the all familiar pain stinging up my right leg.

i managed to land myself in a turkey hospital on an x-ray table in my underwear. and they are not particularly polite with "please mam take off your pants" it's sommer they take it off for you..can we at least have coffee first and get to know each other?jeeze people..

with my ass hanging out in the proses of a sonar,i have never felt so vulnerable and exposed in my life. but at least it's only a minor injury, or in my head. it's a soft tissue tear. witch means it's a tear in my muscle..im all patched up and drugged up on brufen, cataflam and what nog.so a few days rest and I'll be as good as new..i hope..

hold thumbs because being confined in a little hotel locker room thing with only Turkish channels the whole day?.nein.

No comments:

Post a Comment